- President: James Henningson
- Vice President : Jayson Woods
- Secretary: Julie Harris
- Treasurer: Jason Harner
- Logistics / Operations Officer: John Fabrycki
- Infrastructure / Technology Officer: Jay Phelps
General Officer Charter
- Dallas Makerspace’s Board of Directors appoints the Officers and can remove Officers
- Appointment is by a majority vote of all Board members
- Removal is by a majority vote of all Board members after considering material facts and circumstances
- Officers report to and receive direction from the Board
- Officers are executives, corporate officers and will be indemnified and defended by Dallas Makerspace (DMS) just as a Board member would be
- Officer terms begin upon appointment and terminate in accordance with DMS Bylaws
- Officers shall have specific powers and duties enumerated by the Board of Directors
Note: Disciplinary matters (suspension, trespassing, etc) cannot be delegated away from an executive officer of the corporation.
Why should I volunteer as an officer?
- DMS relies on members to volunteer and run the organization. This allows all funds to go directly towards our guiding vision - to foster a vibrant Dallas maker community by sharing knowledge, tools, training, and having one of the largest maker spaces in the country.
- Help those in need - enable those around you to be their best selves
- Enhance your resume - demonstrate and develop executive ability and leadership skills